Ms. Bilak is an acupuncturist with Master’s of Acupuncture Degree (M.Ac,) and a Master’s of Oriental Medicine Degree (M.O.M) from Maryland University of Integrative Health. She is a certified Chinese Herbalist, certified NADA detoxification specialist, certified in facial rejuvenation, and a certified QiGong instructor. She is also Board Certified through NCCAOM.
After spending over a decade in corporate America, Deborah knew that she needed to make a change to fulfill her life’s purpose and make a difference in other people’s lives. Her journey of discovery led her to acupuncture school where she began her career in doing just that. She has helped people from the age of 3 years old all of the way up to a 99 year old. Ailments that she has treated have ranged from chronic back/knee pain, migraines, acid reflux, anxiety, depression and stress and has helped her patients improve their health and well being of mind, body and spirit.
Education in Wellness and Healthcare:
- Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Maryland University of Integrative Health, Laurel, MD (www.muih.edu)
- Master of Oriental Medicine, Maryland University of Integrative Health, Laurel, MD (www.muih.edu)
- Graduate Certificate in Chinese Herbs, Maryland University of Integrative Health, Laurel, MD (www.muih.edu)
- Master of Acupuncture, Tai Sophia Institute, Laurel MD (tai.edu)
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist, National Acupuncture Detoxification Association NADA (acudetox.com)
- Certificate in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture.
- Certificate in Foundations of Micro Acupuncture 48
- Certificate in Advanced Micro Acupuncture 48